Here is the cute poem that came with it!
The Phantom has been here
The Phantom has been here with a treat just for you,
He crept to your door in a fog misty blue.
This isn't a trick, this treat isn't for free,
Now it's your turn and the Phantom you'll be!
The Phantom loves treats and also loves rhymes.
Visit WWW.HALLOWEENPHANTOM.COM
To reprint this TWO times.
So he won't strike again, hang this on your window or door.
Take this and a treat and deliver TWO more
To a neighbor or friend in the black of the night.
Pound on their door, and give 'em a fright
Then by Halloween night, there surely should be
Phantoms on all of the doors that we see.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I'm pretty sure this could have been who left it...
2 comments:
Well I wish I was cool enought to say it was me, but it sounds delicious! I am so excited you started a blog!
How cute! I just heard abut the Phantom a few weeks ago- Ben's aunt's neighborhood does it. Fun for you!
Post a Comment