Thursday, November 6, 2008

She isn't 2 yet is she?

So Macey has learned the art of the tantrum in a matter of 2 days. She isn't 2 yet, she isn't even 18 months yet! She sure is smart though and is having a rough time not getting her way. What do I do??

Maybe she isn't feeling well? getting teeth? Whatever it is her red-headed fury is astounding. Who would have known something so little could have so much spunk?

Good thing she's cute... I think we'll keep her regardless of her anger management issue. And if you have any advice or books I should know about PLEASE inform me!

2 comments:

Savy said...

Gotta love that! She is so big now! You guys are such a cute family! I wish we all could hang out more! Good luck with the singles bishopric thing! Love you guys!

Driel said...

Well, if you ever decide to get rid of her, we need a little red head in our family:-)