Here they are as promised... one week late :)
That cute baby and that cute man I'm married to! (Lucky me, I know!)

Momma with her famous wares.

Tyler, Sarah, Courtney, and Beth playing killer bunnies, some random card game they loved and I was too tired to learn...

Macey and a punch/cheeto stained face in the sweet hat mom made! She made one for all the grandkids. Thomas and Tyler are getting one too!

We miss everyone... let's do it again!
2 comments:
Where is my family's representation amongst these pictures of this wonderful family weekend? I'm sorely offended... OK, not really, but really my kids are too cute not to be pictured on your blog!!
Killer Bunnies! My relatives play it, but you're right, it's just too hard to learn. I tried to play with them, but they kept "remembering" new rules that never worked out well for me.
Post a Comment