This little guy slept 7 uninterrupted hours last night and his momma did too; most sleep I've gotten in the last 2 months!

Christmas plates, cards, and packages are all en route or delivered.

Macey has taken a liking to her brother! After he nap she likes him to "play" in her bed.

Macey playing with Henry and her other babies.

I don't need anything else Santa.
4 comments:
Oh how I wish I were your neighbor so one of those blue plates was en route to MY HOUSE! So jealous. :)
7 HOURS!!! May this be the beginning of wonderful future sleeping! Love the pics of Henry and Macey too. Oh...and totally loved the cookies...still dreaming of the little rolled ones....yummy!
Delicious! We loved it, and it did not survive more than 10 minutes in our starved house. Congratulations on the sleep, Henry does sound a bit easier than Macey was :)
I just love you. And I love the pics of your kids together. I don't know if anything is better than being able to witness that sibling love. Seriously.
How was the party?? I am bummed we had conflicting plans. Missed you!
Post a Comment