The goings and comings of some very ordinary people.
Friday, December 4, 2009
More Treasures!
Here was this morning's picture from Thomas!
My project from this week. A Gingerbread Nativity! And good news- Thomas passed a state certification test for Land Surveying! It was an 8 hour long test and he did great as usual! We are so proud of him!
Henry is adorable. Thomas is brilliant. And you, Melissa, make me sick with your creativity and your perpetual success. Chace always says that I could be crafty if I weren't so afraid of failure... how do you do it?! Love you all!
4 comments:
He has Thomas's dimple. That's adorable! And you are so creative. I love your nativity.
Melissa, You're a freak...and I love you for it! If only I could be as cool as you! Gingerbread Nativity...who comes up with this stuff?
Henry is adorable. Thomas is brilliant. And you, Melissa, make me sick with your creativity and your perpetual success. Chace always says that I could be crafty if I weren't so afraid of failure... how do you do it?! Love you all!
Yea congrats to Thomas!! Yea keeping sidewalks clean is a battle! YOu are right you do have lucky neighbors! Hope your Christmas is awesome!
Post a Comment