Jonas, Macey's little bestie, came over last night to pick up his birthday cake for todays party. Macey loved his outfit and found something similar in her room.


Here's the cake! It turned out great. All 2 year olds that I know call him "Queen" Isn't that funny!

The proud mothers.

Finishing up.

This was my first character cake and I thought it looked great... I love having a picture to follow!
6 comments:
That cake turned out great! How did you do it? Ben's favorite movie is Cars- he asks for it all the time. I am very impressed with your cake decorating skills! Macey looks so cute!
You amaze me! I need you here for Elizabeth's birthday. Any hints for a duck cake?
Wow! Thats impressive!!
wow it's been a while. What a cute little girl how she has grown! I seems like just yesterday you were pregnant and we were in class together. How grateful I am not to be worrying about finals right now!
Thanks for putting your blog address in the Christmas letter! You are going to have to bring Macey to see all the animals!
Great photos! I love seeing your wonderful family :)
Thanks again for doing the cake! We absolutely loved it and Jonas quite enjoyed eating it. I'm glad that Jonas and Macey are acting like friends for the picture!
Post a Comment