Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Nap Time

Nap time is my hour (or 2) where I get to do what I want to do!  I try to have my house cleaned and office work done before naps so that I can craft!  Here was today's master piece.  A pretty skirt for a princess.
Macey went to the fabric store last night and picked out the material.  I have fond memories of picking out material for my mom to make into things I loved.  The cycle continues!
I need a lot more practice until I am the seamstress my mom is.  Starting while she is two is a good idea.  She loves everything I do and doesn't notice the quirks!
Next time I'm getting a pattern though... I hear they make sewing easier :)

4 comments:

Sondra said...

Melissa that is so cute! I am impressed, I wish I could be as crafy as you are. Macey is lucky that you can do that :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! You are very talented!

Heather said...

well done! it looks super cute. even with a pattern, I'm too intimated to try and make one.

Kaley said...

cute, cute, cute! She has good taste in fabric!