Friday, April 16, 2010

Pizza Lovers

It's no secret that we love pizza.  Henry had his first taste of some nummy crust and was in baby heaven!
Just so you know, any Papa Murphy's Pizza is $10 this week.  We got some crazy huge stuffed pizza and ate it for 3 meals.  It is Friday after all, treat yourself to some pizza tonight!

2 comments:

Chrissi said...

Melissa, your kids are so cute! I cannot believe how big Henry is getting. I still picture him at two months old, even though I've seen him like 5 times since then.

Thanks for the Papas tip- all of my kitchen stuff is boxed up, so it'll probably be a pizza night!

Melissa Nielsen said...

We are so jealous. We don't have Papa Murphy's out here and miss it so much. I think I miss it most of all. Eric wants to know if you would mail him a slice or two.

Your kids are cute. They just get too big too fast.