Wednesday, June 23, 2010

.Indiana

I had a near ideal childhood growing up in Indiana.  Playing hide and seek in 12 foot corn, ghost-in-the-graveyard at Grandma Shoaf's, and catching lighting bugs all summer.  Indiana gave me fond memories, but it also gave me amazing friends and family... I'm lucky to have lots of those same friends in  Utah now!  Lots of people that I grew up with now live here.  RaNae, Thomas, and Micah came out west for a family reunion and we decided to get all our Indiana friends together for a little party.
Here is a good smattering of the Shoaf family.
Pulled pork sandwiches, corn on the cob, watermelon, and sheet cake were all present too.
Ryan and Nici with their newest addition.
Wes - Super cute!
It makes me feel old when kids I grew up with have kids of their own!  Here is Chrissi B's baby, my Henry, and Marc's Hannah!

1 comment:

clarsen said...

That looks so FUN! You can make me pulled pork anytime!