Sunday, March 13, 2011

March's Slower Days

These are my "everyday" pictures.  You know... the ones that are just of life.  

They are fun to look at when your baby has had a soaring fever for days, won't sleep without being held, and is just miserable.  I'm 90% sure he has RSV.  We are keeping him hydrated and his breathing isn't too labored, so no doctor appointment yet.  Hopefully we'll be over the hump soon.
It's so hard to watch though!  No can describe to you how it feels to watch your own child suffer; you don't know it until you live it.
Today I am super grateful that I've never seen true suffering in my children.  
How do moms watch their children go through surgeries or chemo??? 
I'm counting down the days until Henry will want to walk on his own again, but until then I am counting my blessings that he will walk when he feels better.

Filling Macey's shoe's with dirt...
Watching the trash truck.
Reading The Friend with Dad before bed.   What a comfy seat she gets!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

rue had rsv lastr year, i took her to the doc and she got a breathing treatment that helped. Then i also took her into a steamy bathroom every couple hours to help with her breathing. it really helped. the doc also gave me a number of breaths per minute to count that would tell me if it was serious or not... i can't remember the number, but i'm sure your doc could tell you if you called them and asked. GET BETTER HENRY!

clarsen said...

I hope he gets better SOON! Love ya!