General Conference weekend is always a blast. This year it was pretty low key. We had a good breakfast, just had left overs for lunch, and ate popcorn for dinner. I took the day off in other words.
It was lovely.
Thomas is the perfect dad. He can even do scripture study with all 3 babies. Too cute.
Macey and Henry reading books under the table while we listened to conference. They were great. I sure like those little buggers.
After a day inside we decided to go for a drive - to see what we could see. My mom and dad used to take us on Sunday drives when I was a kid. I didn't really understand it. I went, and didn't mind it, but I also didn't really see the point. Now Thomas and I love doing it and our kids don't really appreciate it either. That circle of life...
Macey wasn't at her best :) Oh May.
Henry was himself.Kimball
Tommy trying to ignore Macey screaming.
The crazy camera lady.
Utah and Indiana have two very different falls. I love them both. Here's why I love Utah's fall - Fall colors PLUS mountains = gorgeous.
We then stopped to throw rocks in the river. Here was a giant mushroom. Henry wanted to eat it and asked me for mushrooms even after we got home.
Happy Fall. Super excited for the Ensign to get here, because lets be honest. I sure didn't hear much!
1 comment:
I love this! Don't you love conference weekend with kids. :) And I love your baby carrier too. Pretty sure I missed ALL of Saturday afternoon...so I'll be glad for the Ensign too!
Post a Comment