Saturday, January 14, 2012

Loving Life!

My dad is here!  He flew out from Kentucky to help with the house. It is amazing how quickly things are getting done when someone is here to work on it all day!  We had our electrical inspected on Thursday (which has to happen before insulation and drywall) and we passed with flying colors!  I'd like to attribute some of that to me! Thomas taught me how to wire! I did the whole kitchen while he worked on the big circuit panel outside. Here is my handy work:


Here is my cute dad. This is a posed picture... I'm the only one doing insulation. The men folk seem to find other things do to and leave the itchy stuff to me.

Last weekend we went up to Bountiful to my nephews baptism. We stopped in Provo on the way up and then on the way home. We got to see some of my favorite people. The O'Dells. We miss them so much!


We also stopped by Heather's. She is my personal Costco shopper, so I picked up my loot! Thanks Heather! She also make my some lemon Creme Brule! Happy Birthday to me!

And Kimball is "cruising" along the furniture. How does this happen? He's only 7 months old. He's going to walk well before his Birthday.

And if you are curious. The fancy blog is going great. I am so excited and I know it's because of all you people who are the friends and family who spread the word! Thank you so much.  I've made $7 so far! Wahoo! Google won't cut me a check until I make my first $100 though, so I'll let you know when I make it to my "earning threshold". So exciting! Thanks. Really.

2 comments:

clarsen said...

I am impressed with your wiring skills! You might have to come do our basement when we finish it. I am so glad everything is going so well with the house!

Holly said...

I am in love with your Bless This Mess blog! You are AMAZING! I can't believe everything you do--amazing cooking, crafts, house remodeling (I wouldn't even ATTEMPT wiring!), AND you have two awesome blogs! Thanks for inspiring me to be better! :)