Sunday, May 6, 2012

Happy Sunday! 

Things on this side of the Rockies are just peachy. My house is a mess on our side, but the renovation is moving along (finally!). I started priming last night and plan to paint my heart our all week. Help and babysitting will be accepted :)

The babies love this time of year. We play outside all day long, eat good food (first melon of the season came in out Bountiful Basket and they were so excited), garage sale, weed and water our garden, and tend to our animals. It's the dream really, minus a kitchen, closet, and bathroom.

I finished building the ladies their coup and I love it!

Macey has been working on spelling her first and last name. She can now do it would out help! She's so smart...


Garage sales have been so kind to me and it's such a blessing. I've gotten the boys full-on wardrobes for the next year, a gas grill (you can see it below), 6 new pants for T, lots of clothes for Macey, a cow cookie cutter, and a milk glass pitcher for all around $50. I'm so bumped. Now I just need somewhere to put all my treasures *hint hint* Thomas!


Henry is becoming a master toad catcher and we have some massive ones at our house. He's always so proud of himself when he finds them.



There you have it. Life as we live!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I remember going on toad hunts as a kid:) Although we would always put plastic sandwich bags on our hands, because they would always go to the bathroom on us!! H/H! Our neighbor would pay us to catch them. So fun.

Bri said...

Oh, I love reading your updates and seeing your silly kids. They always remind me I need to stop and enjoy the silly moments my own kids create.