Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Babies

After many long months (almost a year and a half actually) of  pondering and pray I decided that I would keep Macey home from Kindergarten this year and let her start a year late. She'll be the oldest in her class now instead of the youngest. The more I think about this decision the more I know it is right for us. I am beyond excited for her to have another year at home with me!

Here's what we do all day:

Dress up and dance:

SING sing sing:

More singing:

Did you know I am amazing at making up weird rhyming songs? Well you shouldn't because no one but the babies hear it. I don't hardly even sing in front of Thomas; but inside the walls of my own home we sing and sing and I just love it.

And then we act like monsters, snakes, or cats and chase each other all over the place:


We laugh a lots too (and cry and whine, but we ignore that part):



And then we bake and eat and snack. Sure some of us like dirt while others do not, but hey, I try to give them what they love :)


And by then it's 5:00, Curious George is starting on TV and I have a half hour to clean up the house and make dinner while the babies watch their show. Pretty great life, I know!

2 comments:

Julia Davis said...

I want to hang out at your house! Such adorable photos!

Rob and Marseille said...

the timimg of curious george is perfect!