I've been so neglectful of this blog, but I'm going to keep posting because it's my picture journal!
Here's some of February of this year.
All of the babies pulled out some cookbooks and were thumbing through them to get some ideas of a treat they'd like to make. I'll be honest... my foodie/mother heart was so proud of this cookbook pursuing moment.
All three of them! Gotta train them early to like what you do so that you can do those things together :)
Grandma Lucy sent a Valentine's box which included some coon skin caps for the boys. Holy cow they are so cute!!
Thomas got me a smart phone for Valentine's day and I'll be honest, I'm in love. He even picked out the cover for it.
Our bestie Shaun comes and helps on the house. He came and stayed for a whole week in February. It was a week that Thomas was gone some so he filled in that manly role and the kids just love him for it. We have a secret, not so secret, wish that he'll marry my little sister Sarah when she comes home from her mission.
Shaun and the babies making cupcakes. We got sprinkle crazy and then they had to have candles and sing happy birthday to no one and everyone. I love unbirthdays.
We also did a family mail box from February 1 thru 14th. It was SO much fun and I'll be doing it again next year for sure. We would write notes to each other, I'd leave small treasures, the kids would do it. On the last day Thomas surprised us all with presents (books!). It was really a fun tradition.
And now it's April. SAY WHAT?!
We'll move this month to Orderville for sure. I'm just not sure if it will before or after Thomas goes to Australia in the middle of the month. The house is on the market and things are moving forward! It's an exciting time of life.
1 comment:
lol cool look at my blog kitty kitor(fasion blog)
Post a Comment