So she was holding all of her things when it was bath time. So the best I could do was to convince her the only take the water safe things. She LOVED her bath today. What a goon!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Bath Baby
Macey has started doing this funny thing where she goes into her room and picks up as many toys as she can hold. She then wanders around the house holding them all, occasionally sitting to play. When she wants to get up again, she has to pick up EVERYTHING and hold it in her arms. If she drops something she'll bend down to get it, dropping something else; it can take a long time to get moving again! She can't move on with out everything; nothing can be left behind.
So she was holding all of her things when it was bath time. So the best I could do was to convince her the only take the water safe things. She LOVED her bath today. What a goon!

So she was holding all of her things when it was bath time. So the best I could do was to convince her the only take the water safe things. She LOVED her bath today. What a goon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
too cute. I love how their little personalities really start to shine. Sounds like Macy has a good one. :)
How fun that she's saying Mommy! She's so stinkin cute in all her garb!
Post a Comment