Welcome Home Tyler! We flew out to Kentucky and Indiana this week to welcome my little brother home from his church mission in Birmingham, England. He brought home way too much European chocolate and English "futbol" jerseys for the family. He has grown into a man, looks amazing after losing lots of weight, and says funny things like "rubbish", "mates", and "trousers".

While everyone was home Lachelle and Ben blessed baby Alexander at my parents. Here is my favorite family photo from the day. Gotta love a tired two year old!

My parents with all of their children! It's been a few years since we were all together. Tyler had never met Macey or Alexander before.

The whole really cute family.

We spent the end of the week visiting friends and family in Indiana were I grew up. My grandma has 13 kids, most of whom have large families too. I have LOTS of cousins. New Years day at my aunts me and some of my younger cousins had a "fashion show" for everyone there!

Our lovely audience playing SCUM, a family favorite.

We visited the McCue's lively home. Jacob and I have been friends for a long time and his beautiful friend Katie was visiting from Idaho.

Hauser High School Mini Reunion. Bugs, Erin, Sarah, Stacey, Summer, Jake, and I went to high school together and get together about once a year during this time of year. These people are why high school was great.

I didn't get a picture of the cheesecake my brother Adam and I made... but it was pretty good. It will be perfected soon!
All in all we had a great trip. A little to short and not quiet enough sleep but we loved it. There is just something so sweet about going home and it still feeling like home. I sure do miss my family while we are gone though.
4 comments:
I am so glad you had such a great time on vacation!
good times! I don't even recognize Tyler! wow. I bet it was great seeing him & having such a fun family reunion. The picture of Lachelle & her fam is CLASSIC!
Happy bday soon!!!!
I'm sad I didn't see you. Do you realize that you were only blocks away from me on New years.
how fun! bummed we missed you while you were in Indiana. That birthday cake looks amazing!! nice work!
Post a Comment