Chrissi hosted another great party last night! The occasion- Taylor, Nathan and Peyton and Jordon were in town! Oh how we have missed them since they moved to
Las Vegas last April!

I love the
details that go into party planning. It stresses some people out, but I love love love it! I found this beauty at the DI last week for $5.00!

Cake is also very important for a good party right? I made this little beauty for the event. It is the best cake I've made to date! Practice makes better..

I dyed the white cake hot pink in honor of Taylor. She loves pink and
polka dots. I think this would make a cute baby shower cake too!

A post wouldn't be great without
Macey... here she is playing in my shoes. She is such a girl!

I love making cakes! Let me know if you need one for an event... I need the practice!
8 comments:
i didn't try the cake, but it looked delicious! im glad you read my blog. leave comments anytime too! i put your link on my page! :)
you are so talented!! i am glad you were home today when we stopped by!!
That cake was soooooo yummy & maybe the cutest thing I've ever seen. I didn't get to see the whole effect so I'm glad you took pics & posted. Ty enjoyed eating some today. YUM!
I am totally up for a get together. I'll call you to make a plan. I had a blast seeing you last night!
Also...there's a really cute cupcake store up my way that has some really cute baking gadgets that you need to check out!
What a deal on the jug! The cake is gorgeous. Also, Macey is a adorable. She looks good in your shoes. You need to come visit because Moriah keeps talking about Macey:-)
Well, if I ever have a girl you can make me a pink cake with polka dots... it's super cute! Wish I could have been there at the party too.
Christopher told me he wants a basketball hoop cake for his birthday (March). Any ideas of how to do that?
LOVE THE CAKE! It turned out soooo cute. Wow. You're amazing.
LOVE the cake too!!! I put on a shower last month. I was glad that I did a practice cake earlier in the week. I learned an important lesson. For now, I need to just do cupcakes. Maybe I can graduate to cakes in the future.
Post a Comment