Thursday, March 5, 2009

Piggies and Ponies

Macey was enjoying her green smoothie the other morning... After looking at the picture I thought she looked a little too manly.
So we decided to give the pig tails another try. Her hair is just at that length where it isn't long enough to do much with but I can't cut it! She was allowed to sit in my sink and play with all of my make up in exchange for letting me do her hair.
She was in little girl heaven. She loves to "put" the make up on. She rubs her cheeks and lips with the brushes.
Here is a back view! Isn't her hair color amazing! I hope it stays so very strawberry blonde!
I love her hair in pig tails! They don't stay in very long though... Macey gets so confused when I talk about "piggies" and "ponies" in here hair. Why are their animals in my hair mom? I can't see any... So she resorts to make the appropriate sounds. She getting too big!

5 comments:

Driel said...

That is a beautiful green mustache! What a lucky exchange. She looks beautiful as always. That is confusing, piggies and ponies. She is so smart!

Michelle said...

I love the pigtails! Emily's hair isn't that long yet, but I sometimes put little barrettes in her hair and she rips them out. Macey looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! Haha I love the confusion about animals in her hair!

Lindsey said...

She is so cute!!

Sarah said...

She really is all girl. What a cutie! Love the green machine & animal sounds :)