Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring has Sprung

The weather is perfect in Provo today. Probably 65 and a light breeze. This morning while we were loading up the kids in strollers to go running I notices that a few of the houses on the block had flowers blooming! When I own a house I'm going to have crocuses everywhere... everywhere I say!

This weekend we went to Orderville to enjoy baby Jane's blessing. Macey was a dream in the car but had a fever the whole weekend. As long as she was medicated she was fine. We enjoyed too much food and lot of family!

Macey loves people and is very good with names. Since coming home she keeps asking for Gammaa, Nena, Joe, Iza, Nate, and Marna (Grandma, Lena, Joe, Aliza, Nate, and Marla), and any one else she can remember from this weekend. She gets so sad when I tell her they are at home. Aunt Marla took Macey on her first horse ride! She only sat on the horse and didn't actually want to go anywhere... of course our camera was safe at home where I left it.

In other news... for those of you who know my brother Tyler - He's getting HITCHED! He called yesterday to tell me he is getting married August 1, 2009. I didn't know he was dating anyone, so I had to ask him the name of the lucky woman! How funny is that, I didn't even know the name of his wife to be until yesterday. We are excited for another reason to fly to Indiana and Kentucky!

4 comments:

The Clems said...

the weather was so nice. i need more days like this!

Sarah said...

that's crazy about tyler! funny boys. congrats to him!

hey you comin' saturday?

Michelle said...

Where in KY and IN will you be? Maybe we can see you!

Tara said...

Happy first day of spring!! Elizabeth is so excited to see you on Tuesday.