Weeks like this make me emotional and very grateful. In short I am grateful for my God and faith, my husband, and the choices that I am making at the moment in my life. Easter is such a beautiful holiday. I hope that you all sat down for a minute, chocolate in hand, and thought about the Resurrection. It's a big deal. Take a minute to think about it.
Our fun weekend! 4 years ago, while I was single at BYU, a coworker and I became quick friends. I spent Easter with her family at their grandma's that year. We were invited again this year and they spoiled Macey by including her in their family egg hunt. She was in heaven... She was quickly distracted by a bike though. Here is where she and Thomas spent the rest of the evening!
Things are going great here. Thomas' last undergraduate classes are on Tuesday and graduation is NEXT week! I can't believe it! This life is all we've ever know. My Grandpa and Grandma Jenkins are flying out to celebrate with us. We can't wait!
Hoppy Easter
6 comments:
Melissa, I ate those cupcakes! And they were AMAZING and beautiful. Thank you for your creative goodness!
ah-ha! cute purple coat! life sounds sooo good-minus the dentist appt. YUCK!
Macey looks so happy! The cupcakes are gorgeous. I love the white and orange one. Your bouquet is beautiful. I love flowers and husbands.
The cupcakes were amazing! The big green one was my personal favorite ;D
Mmmm ... looking at those cupcakes is killing me.
holy cow those cup cakes are AMAZING! and macey is soo adorable and grown up!
Post a Comment