Macey had a fun (and tantrum) filled week of being drug all over to celebrate with family... she loved the pool and ate like a champ after swimming. She ate 2 chicken legs and a wing one night for dinner. Grandma is such a good cook!

Trying the hat picture again... no such luck!

The whole gang! My sister Sarah, us, Lucy and Terry (Thomas' parents), and Grandpa and ma (my grandparents,
Macey's greats)

You'll notice a little ghost across all of the picture... I was so
disappointed when I learned there was a huge smudge on the
lens and all of the graduation pictures look like this! Good thing grandpa is a
picture taker too! Thanks for a great week,
Gp,we love you!
3 comments:
Congratulations Thomas!!! We need to get together and celebrate Curt & Thomas being done!
Macey is gorgeous!! Sarah is a hottie. Congrats to Thomas!
Yippie! Graduatioin was one of the happiest moments of our lifes. Sorry your pictures didn't turn out. I'm guessing we can thank Macey for the smudge :) I hope Grandpa got some good ones. Our graduation photos are some of my all time favorites.
Macey is so cute and has grown up a lot since I checked in last.
Post a Comment