After lots of funny exercises, prayers, and deep visualization he flipped! I had an ultrasound yesterday and the midwife told me he was just where he needed to be! We are so relieved and grateful for a fighting chance at a normal delivery. Thanks to all of you who have supported us the last two weeks!
I've never been so excited to have a little bum crammed into my rib cage.
In other news Thomas got 2 scholarships! We just found about about a big one today! It's not super common to get scholarships in his department for your Master's, so I am super proud. His hard work always seems to pay off in the end. Literally. He's amazing! We do miss him now that school has started though! We were so spoiled this summer seeing him every night with no homework to get in the way.
Only 8 months to go!
7 comments:
All great news!!! Congratulations all around. :) Good luck with everything these next few weeks!
We are so excited for you! I'm glad your little guy flipped and that Thomas got 2 scholarships, that is never a bad thing!!!
Congratulations!!! What a happy day! So glad the baby flipped, and hip hip hooray for scholarships!!! I can't believe you're that far along already...I forgot how close you were getting. We need to see you again soon!
That is so exciting about the baby and the scholarships! I am so happy for you guys. Hope all continues to go well!!
Melissa that is FABULOUS! I bet you are so excited and rightfully so!
I am so glad your little baby turned around for you! And tell Thomas I say congrats on the scholarships, that really is amazing!
YAAAAA! for the scholarships..that is pretty much awesome! And wow that he got 2!!! Also, I keep forgetting to tell you I had a midwife and it was the best decision.
Post a Comment