Friday, November 27, 2009

Givin' Thanks

We celebrated a little differently this year... Thomas went to Orderville for the week to work on the shanty; I stayed in Provo with the kiddos because it was my turn to stay on site for the apts. for Thanksgiving. It was a little sad to have no family around for the holiday, but friends took good care of us.
The Andersen's had us over for dinner!
Moriah's Grandad was a very good grandad to two!
Macey and Moriah at the "kids table". SOOOOO cute!
Thanks for taking care of us while Thomas is gone! We can't wait until he gets home Saturday night!

1 comment:

Summer P. said...

Aw it's good to have great friends! I'm excited to see more shanty updates, we just got a shanty of sorts too! I put some pictures on our blog. I miss you and your cute family