Sunday, November 15, 2009

Love this...

This was my Saturday afternoon. I love Saturdays! I made homemade noodles, blogged, and did things I like to do while Thomas held Mr. Magoo and Macey took a nap...

THEN we went to the mall. Macey hasn't been to the mall since I can remember. Who knew it would be so traumatizing to see so many pretty things and not be able to touch them. She was carried out over Thomas' shoulder screaming about something she wanted to take home. I'll probably never go to the mall again. That's ok by me; I'm not much of a mall person anyhow. Sure you can go Christmas shopping with your two year old; they don't remember. But who would WANT to go Christmas shopping with their two year old???

1 comment:

Driel said...

Awwww! I love those moments, too. There is nothing like a sleeping baby on your chest or watching your husband sleep with a sleeping baby. Shopping with kiddos is so fun:-)