Thomas and Henry took Macey and I on a date last night! After a yummy meal at home of fish tacos we headed off to the Bean Museum on campus and then to the BYU Men's Basketball home opener! Macey LOVED Cosmo and the cheerleaders as much as she loved her bag of popcorn! We received an email with the chance to buy $1.00 tickets because we are alumni! I think we are getting old...
The Bean Museum and it's treasures... I think Thomas and I like the museum as much (or more) than Macey. The giant walking stick is Thomas' favorite. I like the Dik-Diks, and Macey was undecided (I think the alligator won her heart though).
3 comments:
I love that picture of Macey all dressed up, it really is the perfect "2" picture. How wonderful, a family date night.
we were at the game too- R sec. 127, where were you guys?
I love this post. But it makes me miss you and our double dates :(
Post a Comment