Thursday, January 14, 2010

Family


I am wanting to be in Indiana today with my family...

My cousin Chase died this weekend unexpectedly.  His viewing is today and they will bury him tomorrow.  He was a Senior in High School.
I'm grateful for a knowledge that there is more to life than our earthly existence.
Keep his family in your prayers because "He who notes the fall of a sparrow surely hears the pleadings of our hearts." -President Thomas S. Monson

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I sure have been. And thinking about them all day today. Darn it. I love this picture though. So sorry for the loss. Just too too sad.

Heather said...

Sorry for you loss. I didn't know he was so young. What do you need sister?

Anonymous said...

Paul and I are sorry for your loss. Hopefully the your family is doing as ok through this time.

The Fat Yogini said...

Blessings of comfort on you and your family during this time. Please let me know if your family starts any sort of foundation in memory of him. If there is anything we can do from afar, please don't hesitate to ask.

Paige Taylor Evans said...

So so sorry. Thinking of you and wishing you and your family the best.

Sondra said...

I am sorry Melissa :( That must be so hard on everyone, I can't even imagine. A time like this is when knowing your family can be together after this life on earth is such an incredible blessing. You are all in our prayers I love you!