I LOVE it!! That picture is absolutely amazing. Congrats on your new callings. That sounds perfect for you. I am assuming you are in the family ward now:)
That's too cute! What a cute little guy, Meliss! Hope you're doing really well--I notice you got your double stroller. :) Marc thinks you're pretty hard core to run during the winter, and so do I--good for you! I just got a sewing machine for Christmas and am excited to start on some projects...now I can start being a little more like you! ;) Hope you're doing well!
8 comments:
HAHA! That is hilarious! =)
I LOVE it!! That picture is absolutely amazing.
Congrats on your new callings. That sounds perfect for you. I am assuming you are in the family ward now:)
Oh my word that is adorable!
I love the hat!
Hilarious! Love it.
Too Funny!!! Bravo Thomas, those Wheaties must be working for your brain power if you can do that over breakfast!
That's too cute! What a cute little guy, Meliss! Hope you're doing really well--I notice you got your double stroller. :) Marc thinks you're pretty hard core to run during the winter, and so do I--good for you!
I just got a sewing machine for Christmas and am excited to start on some projects...now I can start being a little more like you! ;)
Hope you're doing well!
That is too cute! We need to have you over, but we have a stomach bug right now so as soon as we are well, you better come over.
I love it! That is awesome that Thomas made him a hat and made the picture in photo shop! You have a cute little boy!
Post a Comment