I don't know what they are, but we're prepping for our first Texan garden, and I am thoroughly concerned for its survival. Plano actually has a waste management program like Provo does, so we're buying our compost/dirt like you did last year. Anyway, point being, what kind of little tomatoes did you plant? I LOVED them, and would love to grow them in our little garden.
4 comments:
I'm going to guess parsley, chives, and corn. Or possibly, parsley, chives, and some weeds.
Did I earn 10 points?
I was going to say your tulips are taller than ours ;/
I don't know what they are, but we're prepping for our first Texan garden, and I am thoroughly concerned for its survival. Plano actually has a waste management program like Provo does, so we're buying our compost/dirt like you did last year. Anyway, point being, what kind of little tomatoes did you plant? I LOVED them, and would love to grow them in our little garden.
parsly green onions and tulips?
Post a Comment