With Thomas' thesis out of the way, we decided it was time to celebrate.
We had steaks, fancy drinks, and even fancier cheese fondue.
Our favorite neighbors came over to help celebrate.
Macey pondered the wonder of fondue.
Thomas told us about his future plans.
Then we ate more fondue. Heather made this chocolate bad boy with all the trimmings.
Celebrating is always fun when friends and food are brought together. Thanks for the reason to celebrate Thomas! We are so proud of all your hard work.
5 comments:
That looks amazing!! What kind of cheese did you use for the fondue?! Ah I am jealous. You are such a fabulous cook!
I find some old pictures through the online BYU library.
http://contentdm.lib.byu.edu/cdm4/item_viewer.php?CISOROOT=/GEA&CISOPTR=12657&CISOBOX=1&REC=1
Good luck!!
I haven't checked your blog in awhile! Your kids are so cute...I think Josie looks a little like your Henry. So cute!! Glad you're doing well! Take care!
I find some old pictures through the online BYU library.
http://contentdm.lib.byu.edu/cdm4/item_viewer.php?CISOROOT=/GEA&CISOPTR=12657&CISOBOX=1&REC=1
Good luck!!
I haven't checked your blog in awhile! Your kids are so cute...I think Josie looks a little like your Henry. So cute!! Glad you're doing well! Take care!
yum!!!
My cousin is the smartest!!! Love you guys.
Post a Comment