The goings and comings of some very ordinary people.
Oh good! I'm glad Henry likes it too! I had totally forgotten about that! (And they are both so BIG!)
They are so cute! I can't believe how big Henry looks! So, Jonas and I are feeling better, but Josh is a little sick now. It is up to you if you want to get together or wait a little longer. Jonas is missing Macey like crazy and I miss you tons!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh good! I'm glad Henry likes it too! I had totally forgotten about that! (And they are both so BIG!)
They are so cute! I can't believe how big Henry looks! So, Jonas and I are feeling better, but Josh is a little sick now. It is up to you if you want to get together or wait a little longer. Jonas is missing Macey like crazy and I miss you tons!
Post a Comment