One wrong flip of the shovel and she ended up with dirt in the eye. Good things dad was home to wash it out... Speaking of her dad. Thomas accepted a job in Provo! We are moving into a slightly bigger apartment in East Provo with a fenced backyard, washer and dryer hookups, and a dishwasher! I can't wait until we move at the end of the month! I'm so excited to be done managing.
We are so proud of Thomas for all of his hard work!
5 comments:
Congratulations!!! A job in Provo! And a new apartment with more space AND a W/D and dishwasher! So exciting!
That is so exciting. When you get settled we'll have to come visit your new place. Hooray for convenience appliances!
Congrats on a job and a nice place to live!!!! What a great day . . . even after getting dirt in the eye! :)
CONGRATS on the job, the new apt., BACKYARD & DISHWASHER--yahoo!!. you deserve all this happiness more than anyone!
I'm so glad you'll still be in Provo. We look forward to seeing you all soon!
Post a Comment