I love not working! It means that we can to whatever we want on the weekends! We went to Orderville again this weekend and took my cousin Courtney with us. She has never seen Zion National Park before, so her and I braved a few hikes with the babies while Thomas worked.
Canyon Overlook
The swimming hole at the bottom of the switchbacks.
While Courtney and I had so much fun Thomas was busy converting an old restaurant into a house.
Here is his sweet old lady hat to keep the sun off.
It dyed his head red...
Holy Cow that is dirty!
We made time to have hobo dinners up Main Canyon.
Courtney fending off the million mosquitoes.
Baby Jane feeding Boagie Cheetos.
On Sunday we went to Grandma Griffiths' birthday party in Beaver.
We might just go next weekend for the Alton picnic...
4 comments:
Looks so fun! Now when are you coming up to Idaho Falls instead of down to Orderville for weekend? Work on that would ya!
OH my word that is some dirt! Loved the old lady hat and how much fun is your family. Welcome home!
I miss Zion's! That really made me sad! But glad you can still enjoy it!
you wouldn't have a spot for a tent by your shanty, would you? how far is it from Zions?
Post a Comment