Saturday, September 25, 2010

My ankle crossing baby

Henry's first Birthday is fast approaching and I feel like I'm loosing my baby to a toddler.  He's such a fun kid right now.  He doesn't say much, but he's happy 90% of the time, so doesn't seem to need words.
He fits very nicely into Macey's doll strollers and she thinks it is super funny to push him around.
Did you know that as soon as Henry had any kind of muscle control he started crossing his ankles.  He rubs his ankles and feet together when he is hurt or mad or upset and he just crosses them when he is content or happy.  It's pretty cute.  I keep wondering when he'll grow out of it, because I don't want him to!
Well he's a pretty cute little man and we are keeping him even if he is growing against my will.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Brady does the same thing with his feet. In an ultrasound picture of him his feet were crossed like that and still to this day he crosses his feet all the time! it is super cute I agree!