Utah is fun in the fact that the leaves change in series. First the tops of the mountains catch the colors and the colors slowly make their way down to the valley. Monday night we went up to find someone of those colors for family night.
The perfect family night indeed.
5 comments:
So pretty. Great photos! I love that one of you and Henry where he's smiling sooo big! Cute. Cute.
I've never thought of it that way! From the top down. Still-it's hard to beat Indiana in the Fall.
I love seeing pics of your gorgeous family! You all look so happy and content (especially little Henry). It does my heart good to see my high school peers all grown up with their own happy, smiling families. <3 <3
Oh, how I miss those beautiful mountains!
- Chace
Could Henry's smile be any cuter??? You guys are too cute!
Post a Comment