Friday, December 10, 2010

Filling in the time...

Thomas is in Virginia for work 3 nights this week, so I feel like I'm trying to fill the time while he is away.  Yesterday we went to the Bean Museum at BYU!  We went lots last winter, but haven't been at all during the summer.  It's the perfect free retreat from the cold.
They had a nativity display with lots of different animals looking at the baby Jesus.  Mary and Joseph were a little odd, but the idea was pretty cute!
Macey loved the kangaroo, she has had a great post-Australia love of kangaroos!
 Henry LOVED the museum and wanted to badly to touch something... he tired going over the gate!
 Did I tell you he's walking?  It's still not very smooth, but very cute!
 Since going over didn't work, he thought he might scoot under.  What a smart boy.
 Walking...
 The Nativity from above.
So Henry loved the animals and pointed and growled the whole time.   Macey is a lot bigger than the last time we took her, so she would say, "Mom I see a ________, come see".  It was shocking at how many random animals she knew!  They also had a coloring sheet with animals on it for her.  She was in heaven.

No comments: