I've made a gingerbread house for the hollydays for as long as I can remember. I made this little (or huge) beauty over Thanksgiving while we were in Orderville and left it at the mother-in-laws. So here are the pictures I finally took! She's been keeping it safe all this month.
The pictures were taken none too soon! As soon as I sat down a giant rat climbed onto the table and ripped the door off!
Check out the candy stained glass! It turned out well this year.
Not only did the giant rat snatch the door off... it then proceeded to eat it!
The kids reading last night with grandma.
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas Eve. I sure miss my family in Indiana/Kentucky today. That's all. I just wish to be at home too.
1 comment:
We drove through Kanab on Wednesday and thought of you guys!
Post a Comment