Friday, January 28, 2011

Helper Bugs

My kids are cute.  Man are they cute.
Here's the proof people.
Macey insisted she wear her hose over her tights.  It was funny!  These were jammies for one night...
Macey flipped over the ottoman to discover it was hollow under there!  She and Henry jumped in and played all swished together for 15 minutes.
Let's face it... I'm TERRIBLE at having my kids do anything in regards to cleaning.  I'd rather just do it!  So Macey has one "job" and that is pouring the soap in the washer.  She loves it and and Henry can't wait until it's his job.

It got up to a whopping 35 degrees the other day and the sun was out, so naturally we had to play outside.  In our big ole yard, guess where the monkeys were.  In the mud...  what is it with kids and mud?
Happy Friday!  We have babysitters coming and are going on a real date!  You heard it!  A date!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Fun. And just my opinion-your kids are too little to clean. Don't give up in them yet. :) andie has 4 jobs: make her bed, clean up her toys, put her dishes to the sink, and (just added) put away her dishes. I love that if the sun is shining that must mean it's nice enough to be outside!!

Rob and Marseille said...

yeah, have her put her dishes in the sink. and sort the silverwear from the dishwasher.
Michael's job is to put potato cubes in the pot after I'm done cuttin them.