Thursday, January 20, 2011

Henry

Henry is at the stage where he does the cutest/funniest things.  He talks on the phone with grandma (when no one is really there), he "moo's" when you say cow, he puts his hands on his chest when you ask him to fold his arms for prayer, and he's always a mess.  Here are some very "Henry right now" pictures.





Macey on the other hand is at the stage where she says the funniest things.
Her favorite book right now is Llama Llama Misses Momma.  She always is saying she is llama llama and she wants her momma!
The other day in the car I said something and she said "Oh you silly Herod" (from Christmas I guess...)
These are terrible examples, but she's really funny.

I on the third hand... I'm at the stage where I am just so tired.  I think it might be a week long funk, but I hope it goes away soon.  I feel big and tired and I have months and months to go :)

1 comment:

Rob and Marseille said...

michael folds his arms the same way!