Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Some Big News!

Guess what!  I'm pregnant... oh wait.  That's not new.

We are moving!  In a week and a half!
AAAhhhhhhhh Let the packing begin.

After lots of thought and prayer Thomas  has decided to take a job in:
He starts the 28th of this month!  They weren't kidding when they said they would like someone to start soon.  
We are going down to look for a house to rent this weekend and will hopefully move a week from Saturday.  

It's fun and exciting, stressful and tiring, and sad and a little heartbreaking.  Provo has been our home for over 5 years.  This is where my besties live, where my babies were born, and the only home I've known since becoming a Griffiths.  

I am a little in shock.  There's no time for tears now; I have a household to move in 10 days!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Thank you for finally coming out of the closet...before you pack your computer. I am still so sad inside...Tuesday and Thursday night will now just go back to the boring gym...sniff.....

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO! Good luck! I would offer help, but our sanity is spread pretty thin right now... I wish I could be a better friend! I am excited for you though. It is always fun to start a new adventure!
-Shan

Holly said...

Oh wow! Congratulations & good luck! So glad we got a dinner in--we're going to miss you! Thank goodness for blogs so we can keep in touch!

Natasha said...

Wow! That's exciting! Good luck!

Kaley said...

wow that really was fast! but congrats to thomas!

Rob and Marseille said...

one of my old neighbors and good friends Ashley Demille lives there!!! And, did you tell the Brian and Jeanine Croak about your apt being open? I think they'd be interested!

Rachie said...

Wow! Happy for you, sad for me. I can't help with watching kids until Tuesday because Anda is sick and can't play until next week, but I can help after that, if you need it. Also I can do dinner whenever. What night do you need?

Kristin said...

We are going to miss you!! I will have to call you to get the details when your life settles down a bit:) Good Luck!!