Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day and such!

Thomas is the best Dad ever... 'nough said.

Henry is the cutest little boy ever.
 We went on a little adventure up Monroe Canyon on Saturday to "see what we could see".  We knew there was a little creak running through it and thought it would be fun to check out.  Hello raging torrential waters - check them out behind Thomas.  We stopped here long enough to take and picture and run away.  I guess this is why there's so much flooding here!
 We had a nice little picnic and Kimball slept the whole time in his carseat (that newborn stage isn't too bad huh).

 Henry and Macey found a "snake"!  Thomas and I - don't mind the tired eyes...

 This was below one of the cliff faces... weird.  I wonder if it's true!
 Then Sunday Thomas got a nap, a table for his work room, and manly dinner, and homemade ice cream!
 Henry loves fruit especially berries.  He ate a whole thing of blackberries and hardly touched his ice cream... what a character.
 Mmmm.

3 comments:

Rob and Marseille said...

yum! that looks wonderful!!

Kaley said...

I can't believe you have three children. Weird.

Sarah said...

Your kids are adorable, Melissa. And that ice cream... mmmm... I will need to make some ASAP, now. :)