Here are the promised photos.
Life with 3 is going way better than expected. I was pretty miserable at the end of pregnancy, so everything seems so much better in comparison.
Thomas' 1 day business trip turned into 3 days and 2 nights; flying solo and doing it well always makes me feel confident in my mothering. I can't wait until he gets home tonight though. We miss him to pieces!
Macey is getting too big! She could start Kindergarten in 14 months... the whole idea depresses me terribly!
Kimball will be 3 weeks old tomorrow! He weighed in at 9lbs and 12 ounces last week at his check up. He's healthy and happy - all I could ask for really!Bebe's first bath with plenty of helpers.
His hair gets curly when it's wet! So cute.
Who is that giant man child?
Sleeping- I loved where his hands was!
Henry in the same little tub Kimball was in for his bath.
My mom was at my house for a full 6 days! It was wonderful. I made a list of projects that I wanted to get done while she was here and we accomplished all of them, plus some! We got stuffed animals washed, curtains hung, and she even found time to mend all of Thomas' clothes! Oh how I love that woman. She also whipped up this cute little dress for Macey and a matching tie for Henry.
Cutest pair ever!
My momma and my baby.
Mom with her favorite grandchildren :) Right Lachelle??
6 comments:
You amaze me!! And your mom is incredible. Tell her I said so. That dress & tie is adorable. I bet you all miss her terribly. (and she's missing you) Your babies are perfect. Cute family Melissa. Way to go!
You have the picture perfect family! And you are super woman! You must get it from your mom - she sounds amazing too. All your kids are so adorable!
Looks like everyone is thriving! How wonderful! =) And the matching dress and tie-adorable.
That dress is awesome!
Kimball and Henry look so much a like, I love it! Glad you are survivin'.
what?!?! you guys had time to work on projects AND take care of 3 kids?!?! Half day kindergarten is nice....full day first grade is what's going to be hard for me in the fall! Oh, and I had another idea for transporting kids- would kimball's carseat fit in a wagon (in the middle) w/the other kids on either end? I was at the library today and saw a mom push a stroller full of tiny triplet babies!
Post a Comment