Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I love Kimball

Kimball is at such a fun age. He's mobile, he is entertained by food, he loves his siblings, he is just so happy. He is also super "helpful" when I'm on the floor trying to get a good picture of something! I have to set up a whole back drop and face the window so I have good natural light... there is a lot more that goes into a fancy blog than you would ever assume. Anyways, I try to do photo shoots during nap time. I was just finishing up when Mr. Kimball woke up and wanted to help. Here are a few pictures of him looking at and trying to attack the camera. It's not me he's making faces at, it's the camera.

"Hmmm. How can I get you?!"

"I almost have you!" Don't mind the dirty face and gross nose. Snot happens people.

In Girls Camp news: we had our Camp Kick-Off on Tuesday to introduce the theme and get the girls excited! It went great. The theme is "There's no Place like Home" and our Ward emblem is the ruby slippers and our value is virtue. We had a fun Wizard of Oz themed night complete with treats and crafting! CJ and I even did a little skit. I was Glenda and she was Dorthy. Isn't she a great Dorothy!

Kimball has tons of hair. We buzzed it off tonight. It's always a little heartbreaking but I always love the results.

Before:

After:



Heather- I saved all of his cut hair and was going to mail it to you with a note that said "For Ben". Then I thought that might be creepy to get real hair in the mail. Just know we thought of you and your baby's lack of hair as we were lopping off Kimball's.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Kimball is adorable! And you had a post earlier with pictures of CJ, and she looked familiar, but I wasn't sure if it was the same CJ I knew. But now I'm 100% certain she IS the same CJ from my hometown! Her maiden name was CJ Roy, right? She was in a different ward, but I knew her family well. And she was always the favorite YCL at Girls Camp, so I'm sure she's a fabulous leader! (And you too of course!) What a small world! :)

Heather said...

hahahahah, good one!

Simonds Family said...

He is such a handsome boy and at such a fun age!