My awesome older sister came all the way to Monroe to visit us from Idaho! I was so glad that they made the effort to come! We reaped the benefits of their hotel stay, ate good food, and were able to celebrate her 30th Birthday! It was fun to have someone come and see our crazy house. I felt a great sense of justification when she told me that the pictures on my other blog make it look better than it really is! I totally live like a squatter and she confirmed my feelings. At least I know I'm not the only one who things we are nuts :)
She's going to kill me for this picture but it's just so funny! Happy Birthday to you! Love it!
A little more normal and oh so pretty!
Our babies had so much fun playing together. Macey wouldn't go to sleep the night they left because she "can't sleep without Gavin!" Too cute.
The whole gang taking up my whole house. It was cozy and fun.
In other news. Kimball LOVES the vacuum and especially likes when it blows in his face. Isn't that weird? Can you see it blowing his hair? What a nut! He chases me all over trying to stand on the vacuum while it's going.
Thomas and I finally made it to the Manti temple and it was amazing! So historical, beautifully decorated, and stunning. Did you know it has 2 of the largest open-center spiral staircases in the United States inside. Someone gave us a heads up and we asked to see them! It was well worth the extra 10 minutes. It now takes us at least 5 1/2 hours to go to the temple, and that is really booking it! I miss you Provo Temple!
1 comment:
5.5 hours...you are living in the middle of NOWHERE! and are probably loving it for the most part. I am so happy your sister came down to play, sisters are the best and cousins too.
Post a Comment