Thursday, July 5, 2012

10 years later

Thomas graduated from Valley High School 10 years ago. Where oh where has the time gone?! I'll tell you where it's gone - on a mission, 2 college degrees, 8 moves, 3 babies, and a cute wife later, that's where Thomas' last ten years have gone.

I was excited to go with him to his reunion. He has cousins and friends that I just love so it was fun for me too. I decided that I wouldn't be the prettiest wife there, but I could be the wife that brings the best food :) I whipped up some cupcakes and I think they compensated for my lack of hot-ness (or maybe they are just contributing to it LOL). The baby enjoyed them...



Henry was tired at the party.

Thomas graduated with in one of the largest classes to go through Valley - 43 kids. Yup, his huge class was a mere 43 strong. About half of the class showed up and the other half was missed.

It is super fun to start having friends with kids out kids ages. We took some pictures so that when they are all in the same graduation class we can put the photos in the slideshow.

We took advantage of my Mother-in-law being around and went to dinner that night with some of Thomas' classmates in Kanab. The after party was as fun as the lunch. It ended with Thomas' cop-friend giving us a drug dog show. An eventful end to a super fun day.

Thomas and the cowboy at Houston's in Kanab.

Sunday was church with Grandma and Grandpa, lunch, and then we pitted some cherries to dry.

Kimball enjoyed Grandma treats.

Macey mid brain freeze.

On the way home we drove right past the wild fire that is on Cedar Mountain. It was strangly beautiful in its own terrifying way.

Smoke from the fire:





There you have it, another adventure filled weekend in Orderville. Won't it be nice when we don't have to drive to get there? I sure think so.

1 comment:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

You said it best about the fires: strangly beautiful in its own terrifying way. Great pics - very scary, but still beautiful!