Thomas is a busy man who makes appearances occasionally to say hello or eat a meal. One of his time suckers: scouts. Scouts involves camping which I think he likes, even if I don't. What we do like about Scouts/camping however is when he comes home. There are always fun leftover treats that I would never buy to munch on and playing in the trailer is a load of fun.
Plus all the work that goes into helping dad clean up and put away his goods:
When Thomas is home all the boys get hair cuts from him. The baby LOVES getting his hair cut. How weird is that. Henry cries and cries but the baby just wants to hold the clippers.
My smart book-loving babies.
Life's pretty peachy now that we are living the life with a kitchen and all. Don't worry though, remodeling will be kicked into high gear come October. I already have anxiety about it, but it's got to get done. Wish us luck.










3 comments:
Your husband is a good man to be dedicated to his calling in Scouts. And you are a good wife to support him. It is a good program (great!) but it does require a lot of effort. Way to see the bright side!
Amen to the comment above. It's hard to give up your husband to scouts when he's hardly home as it is. By the way, I LOVE the last picture of you and the three kids. You're such a good mom!
beautiful family C;
Post a Comment