I'm in a fun photography group on Facebook with some fellow southern Utah photography-lovers. We have occasional challenges of sorts and are encouraged to post a photo of the day. It's been the perfect way for me to try a little harder to get to know my new camera. I think I'm doing ok when it comes to pictures of food, but kids are a whole other game. It's been fun to get the camera out, play with it, and then have somewhere to share the pictures besides the blog. I love the input the other ladies give. I think my biggest drawback is not owning a good version of Photoshop (7.0 just isn't cutting it). Because Photoshop makes a good photographer great :)
Here are a bunch of unedited pictures of the babies and I think they are pretty cute. Just imagine them with some editing!
Henry fighting a bad guy.
Macey dancin' her pants off. SO funny and cute.
Kitty love.
There you have it. The babies, unedited.Now who wants to buy me Photoshop?!











No comments:
Post a Comment