Blogging about September in November?! I'm a failure.
Here's September though in all it's glory:
I'm part of the Civic League in Monroe which is essentially community event planning done for free :). Seriously it's exactly my job in Monroe expect we have no funds and we volunteer. It's something I love and it's a good community service, so I like to do it. We had a luau for a fundraiser complete with real dancers!
I was wanting to get some pictures on my walls and tried to have a little mini photoshoot with the kids. This is how it panned out:
And my baby is no longer a baby:
Henry received his bribe for potty training and gladly took siblings on rides around the driveway:
We tried a photo shoot again:
My husband is a ninja:
My baby likes me:
Monroe Mountain is one of my favorite places in the world. We drove to the top in our little white car one Sunday afternoon and it was perfect.
Cold and windy but amazing views!
And there you have a quick wrap of of the month of September. Now on to the rest of the months I'm missing!




















No comments:
Post a Comment