When we came home from Australia my only regrets were the 5 pounds I gained and missing Halloween with the kids...
(Jumping and back lighting pictures...)
I managed to lose the 5 pounds before Thanksgiving hit and I made the kids recreate Halloween by dressing up and having our spooky dinner. It was a few days late but no one minded.
The cutest skunk on the block! I got the outfit at a clothing exchange (for free...) but it was too small. So I cut off the legs and sewed it back up so that it would be more like a sweatshirt instead of a whole suit. It turned out adorable.
The witch, the skunk, and the pirate attacking Dad.
Can you see his little feet? He was really attacking him...
I knew that May wouldn't like a cape around her neck so I sewed velcro to the back of the shirt and onto the cape. It worked well!
We also celebrated Thomas's Birthday with the kids and cake. They love taking turns blowing out the candles.
There is only one heater vent in the new part of the house (we need to duct and cut out more vents. Don't worry it's on the list). So it's a bit cold. The one register is behind the couch and the kids congregate there to get warm. We call it "the warm couch" and it is our favorite reading spot.
Baby and dad's hat.
Phew, I have so much more to blog about!
In other news. I'm doing a little giveaway on the blog and I'd like you all to enter if you'd like!
Here's the link: http://www.blessthismessplease.com/2012/12/diy-sewing-kit-gift-in-jar-plus.html













No comments:
Post a Comment