Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Aaappy Birffffday!

It just keeps snowing here! Macey loves the "no". Her favorite thing to do with it is EAT it! I love it too. It fell all day yesterday, so I would go out and get cup fulls of it to eat. We had crystal light snow cones for snacks! Here's little miss thing eating her "no".

Thomas was good to me on my birthday. He made me eggs for breakfast. Macey loved using the stemware...
Martha Stewart would have been proud of the monogrammed birthday cake that I made. Homemade dark chocolate cake with whipped ganache center and ganache top. Heaven on a cake stand...
Chace and Rivka came over for dinner along with Sarah and her friend Emily. Low key but very fun.
Macey has a huge vocab as of the last month. She was asking for cake all day long! After we sang Happy Birthday she then called the cake "happy". This morning when I got it out to eat more she kept saying happy please, happy please... what a funny kid! I had a great birthday thanks to all of my well wishers, and the Taco Bell Kaley brought me for lunch!

2 comments:

Chrissi said...

Happy birthday Mama! I have a present for you- maybe I could drop it by tomorrow?

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Melissa! I'm so glad you had a good day!